Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2431 Landings Cir, Bradenton
This gorgeous California Contemporary style property is perfect for a multi-generational or large family. Hal McRae former professional baseball player and coach built this home to raise his family and owned it until 2005. It has since been remodeled inside and out and feels brand new. The home has been recently renovated, including a tile roof, exterior paint, flooring, as well as updated plumbing and electric. The freshly painted interior features vaulted ceilings along with transom windows and impact rated skylights to provide plenty of natural light. The first floor offers over 4,000 square feet of living space and includes the living room, dining room, huge bonus/game room, family room with a wood burning fireplace, 2nd bedroom or office/den with closet, laundry/craft. The 1st floor master retreat has a wood burning fireplace, the master bath has a walk-in closet, freestanding tub and a sauna. The 2nd floor has 4 spacious en-suite bedrooms. Impressive gourmet kitchen with a large island, top of the line Bosch appliances, maple and alder wood cabinets and granite countertops. Ideal for entertaining with a wet bar and large covered deck surrounding the heated pool/spa and tropical waterfall. The community of Riverview Landings is so popular because of it's proximity to the Desoto Park and it's beautiful picturesque hiking trails.
- MLS® #A4404099
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,777
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- ViewStreet Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market363
- Address2431 Landings Cir
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiverview Landings
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Sauna
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator, Cooktop
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Master Bedroom
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.