Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
990 Blvd Of The Arts #1800, Sarasota
Soaring above the waterfront and the evolutionary Sarasota skyline, the Penthouse at Beau Ciel takes the city living experience to panoramic new heights. Expertly fusing the luxury, security and maintenance-free lifestyle of condominium living with the privacy and personalization available to those in single-family residences, the artful Penthouse is in a real estate echelon entirely its own. The split-floorplan commands the 18th floor of the building and provides distinct living quarters, intimate spaces and multiple entertaining areas via two elevator entrances. Water or city views and private terraces enhance every room. Soak in the cinematic scene from the private rooftop hot tub or make your way to the neighboring Hyatt Regency to enjoy the array of resort amenities. For those buyers looking to reimagine the aesthetic of the apartment on the same scale of a new-construction condominium, you will enjoy a one-of-kind onsite design center featuring a custom palette of finishes from a renowned Sarasota interior design firm. The Penthouse at Beau Ciel is enviably situated in the heart of the burgeoning Bayfront, swiftly being redefined as the artistic center of the “New Sarasota” where walkability and cultural pursuits are framed by epic landscapes. Enjoy nearby restaurants of world-class epicurean flair, eclectic shops, and on-trend boutiques. Most of all, delight in sky-high sophistication and unchanging water views amidst a new era in Sarasota placemaking.
- MLS® #A4405592
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,111
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market465
- Address990 Blvd Of The Arts #1800
- SubdivisionBeau Ciel
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise, Penthouse
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.