Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1811 Palma Sola Blvd, Bradenton
BELOW APPRAISAL * PRICE REDUCTION ON 04/28/2019 * Appraisal (attached): Cost Approach $992,300/Sales Approach $850,000. Spacious 2,150 sq.ft. 3BR/2BA Waterfront Old Florida Style residence on Palma Sola Bay. Includes Deep Water Dock & Lift with power & water connected. Residence offers Vacation Living 365 Days a Year. Inside features Front Florida Room with Fantastic Water Views, Spacious Open Floor Plan, Split-Bedroom design and 2nd Florida Room in the back adjacent to the Kitchen& Dining Area. The 2nd Florida Room opens onto the Expansive Fenced Back Yard offering ample space to add a Pool, Garage, Guest House or Storaging your Boat, RV or Trailer. A Waterfront Boating & Fishing Paradise just minutes from the Beautiful Gulf Beaches..."50% FEMA Rule" Appraisal of $570,000, The 50% FEMA Rule Appraisal gives property owners an understanding of how much money they are allowed to spend to Add Onto, Improve, or Repair a property Without Elevating or otherwise bringing the structure into compliance with current FEMA standards. A garage type structure doesn't go against the expansion allowance. This Properties FEMA Appraisal is $570,000 for the "50% FEMA Rule" and equates to $285,000 worth of expansion is Allowed To The Ground Floor. Example: At a construction cost of $250.00 per sq.ft., the additional living space allowed to existing ground floor would be 1,140 sq.ft. for a total of 3,329 sq.ft. Gross Living Area. A lower per Sq. Ft. cost applied would equate to more additional living area.
- MLS® #A4406197
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,154
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Oversized
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Flood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- RoofShingle, Membrane
- Days on Market404
- Address1811 Palma Sola Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWoods Sub H W
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Dry Bar, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer, Exhaust Fan
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing Office:O'steen Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.