Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 Beach Rd #2-a, Sarasota
Fabulous location with deeded beach path in rear, leads straight to beautiful world renowned #1 Siesta Beach. This contemporary townhouse is just around the corner from the Village shops, restaurants, entertainment, and Morton's Siesta Market. Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and fireworks from the direct access roof deck (15'x20'). Lots of parking with private garage, driveway, and overflow parking for guests. Kitchen opens to Great Room/Dining area. Sliders open to covered balcony for Gulf breezes. Half bath conveniently serves this level. Large Master Suite upstairs with private second covered balcony. Guest bedroom is set up with kid friendly bunk beds. The 3rd level stairs lead you to the sunset roof deck. This beach house retreat has been owned and enjoyed by one family for 29 years. Absolutely one of the most convenient locations on the Key. Enjoy the private beach access and all that the Siesta Village has to offer, just outside your door.
- MLS® #A4406591
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,504
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesWater Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Storage
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market271
- Address304 Beach Rd #2-a
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSurfside Four
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated, End Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.