Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
634 S Owl Dr, Sarasota
It’s all about the tropical lifestyle in this spectacular Bird Key estate. This boating paradise sits just three homes in from Sarasota Bay, on Tarpon Bend, one of the widest waterways in Bird Key. The new owner will enjoy 100 feet of sailboat-deep water frontage, a 20,000-pound boat lift, a floating dock for kayaks or jet-skis and unobstructed access, with no bridges to the bay and the Gulf of Mexico. The over-sized heated pool and spa, large custom paver deck and tropical landscaping complete the resort-style outdoor space perfect for waterside entertaining or lounging with family after a long day on the water. Inside this 3 bedroom, 3 full bath, immaculate home the upgrades are endless, imported Italian tile floors, granite counter tops, stainless appliances, imported tile backsplash, hurricane windows, custom closets, and a Florida room that is equipped with a bar and sweeping views of the pool and water. This home is the picture of classic Bird Key elegance combined with a tropical feel that makes you realize you are living in paradise!
- MLS® #A4406752
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,963
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market263
- Address634 S Owl Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Dwell Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.