Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4242 Higel Ave, Sarasota
Fully remodeled and renovated in 2016-2018, this Coastal Contemporary Siesta Key beach house presents a sophisticated ambiance that elevates the relaxed, seaside setting. Landscaped for complete privacy, the 1.25-acre estate comes with all the amenities to enjoy Siesta Key’s sun and fun: heated pool/spa, patio with grilling kitchen, dock/fishing pier, boat mooring and white sand beach. High ceilings, solid-wood floors, plentiful windows and artisan crafted finishes create a well-appointed interior. Home technology includes in/out security cameras monitored from any smart device. At the heart of this captivating home is the great room/kitchen area — a big gathering room that opens to the covered patio, pool deck and beach. The kitchen features a built-in banquette and high-end Miele appliances including induction cooktop, convection oven, microwave, steam-combination oven and side-by-side SubZero. When you’re ready to get away from it all, a very private and quiet master retreat pampers the restful side of life and features Gulf-view balcony with glass railing. Additional sleeping quarters include two guest suites plus two bedrooms that share a bath. A separate, air-conditioned 2,000 sq. ft. building/game room is outfitted with pool table, ping pong table, big-screen TV, casual seating and games. Also included are a SeaDoo jet ski, four-wheeler, two paddle boards, two bicycles, two kayaks with beach trolley. Extra guest quarters can be built above the recreation building. Life is good on the beach!
- MLS® #A4407010
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage6,088
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Near Public Transit, Level, In County, FloodZone, Flood Zone, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market389
- Address4242 Higel Ave
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionFidder Bayou
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorReclaimed Wood, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.