Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1449 Hillview Dr, Sarasota
You will love the stunning coastal contemporary updates (completed in 2015) offered from every room of this Harbor Acres waterfront home. Set back far from the road and surrounded by privacy walls of lush manicured vegetation. The sprawling interior is a flourish of clean lines, modern upgrades and an open layout that effortlessly flows from room to room. Walls of glass in multiple rooms enhance the light and bright atmosphere, offering gorgeous views of outdoor entertaining and calming waters. Recent updates include new roof and air-conditioning systems, Brazilian Mahogany wood flooring throughout, custom built-ins and updated bathrooms with designer tile work. The living room is an expansive space that opens to the gourmet kitchen, featuring a large marble-top walnut island, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel gas Wolf stove, wine cooler, walk-in pantry and separate baking station. Walk a few steps to the dining room, with its tongue-and-groove steeple ceiling and three walls of floor-to-ceiling glass. The secluded master encompasses the east wing, offering private access to the lanai, walk-in closet and marble en-suite bathroom. Additional guest bedrooms and the extensive workout room are on the west side, plus a guest house (ideal as a mother in-law suite) is just off the garage. Outdoor entertaining areas feature a resurfaced PebbleTec heated swimming pool, new raised tile spa with waterfall, surrounded by Brazilian Walnut (Ipe) deck, that also leads out to the dock and new 18,000-pound lift.
- MLS® #A4407215
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,982
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market567
- Address1449 Hillview Dr
- SubdivisionHarbor Acres Sec 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm EST.