Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6440 Mourning Dove Dr #201, Bradenton
Seller is looking for offers! One of the BEST waterfront deals in the area for one of the BEST views and sunsets you will find..continuous water views over Sarasota Bay and Longboat Key are found at this well kept 3 bedroom, end unit at The Vistas at Wild Oak Bay!This beautiful condo is move in ready for the new owner and pride of ownership shows throughout. Many updates have been done since this owner purchased in 2001 to include remodeled kitchen, updated master bath, Maytag A/C in 2009, tank less hot water heater, hurricane screen and more! This lushly landscaped water front community is within Wild Oak Bay at El Conquistador and boasts the perfect location between downtown Sarasota and downtown Bradenton. IMG Academy and Country Club for dining and golf is just down the road. Close by you can visit Anna Maria Island where you can enjoy some of the best area beaches and all the amenities the island has to offer. Sit on your glass enclosed lanai or open sundeck and watch the many different birds and water life at play or simply take in the stunning views and year long sunsets found here. The heated pool and hot tub that is only for Vista 1 & Vista 2, can be found right outside your building, a grill area and is also pet friendly. Carport, assigned parking space and additional storage come with this condo and the sq. footage provided includes the glass enclosed lanai.This building has an working elevator This unit is ready and priced to move! Come and live where you vacation all year around
- MLS® #A4407361
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,776
- Year Built1981
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- FeaturesElevators, Maintenance, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, FloodZone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market808
- Address6440 Mourning Dove Dr #201
- SubdivisionVistas At Wild Oak Bay
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesEnd Unit, One
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 10:30pm EDT.