Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4740 Ocean Blvd #202, Sarasota
Under Construction. Completion July 2019 and now ready for your personal selections. Live every day with long-range ocean views in the privacy of your new residence directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Just 0.4 mile to Siesta Key Village, 1 mile to Siesta Beach and 5 miles to downtown Sarasota, Oceane is the perfect place to enjoy your Sarasota island lifestyle. This 4,426 sq. ft. residence surrounds you with the tranquility of a private retreat in a secure, gated environment. The entire back wall is covered in floor-to-ceiling glass for wide open Gulf views. 4BR/4.5BA, 78-ft. Gulf-front terrace, enclosed 3-car garage, private poolside cabana, high ceilings, smart home automation, green building standards and highest-quality finishes. The living space includes a grand room with fireplace, dining room, and high-end kitchen with island, premium appliances and walk-in pantry. Private quarters include four bedrooms with en-suite baths, bonus room and laundry. Green features include LED recessed lighting, energy-efficient HVAC with zone controls, instant hot water and insulated, impact-resistant windows. Smart home technology includes integrated controls for lighting, cooling, entertainment and security. The outdoors offers an exclusive club experience with a resort style pool/spa, sun decks, and poolside cabanas. Be one of the six who can call Oceane home.
- MLS® #A4407506
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,426
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesElevators, Gated Community, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market202
- Address4740 Ocean Blvd #202
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 11:46am EST.