Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
916 N Casey Key Rd, Osprey
Location, Location, Location! NEW PRICE ADJUSTMENT! North Casey Key beachfront tropical oasis. 200ft of private beach on the Gulf, 2 homes on the beach, main residence on the bay w/dock & lift. Once on the property you are amazed by the mature tropical lush botanical garden landscaping surrounding the home. Through the front doors of the 3 BR main house you have luxurious neutral marble throughout your great room, kitchen & living room. The living room overlooks the Bay, access to the pool, volume ceilings, fireplace & wet bar w/exotic finishes that are sure to WOW. In the kitchen you can enjoy top of the line appliances by Thermador while enjoying friends/family in the living room, or while gathering around the breakfast bar. The master bedroom is the perfect place to relax w/French door access to the pool & Bay. The master bathroom is adorned w/exquisite finishes. The main house has a pool & lanai w/pool cabana, outdoor shower, & Bay views. There is a large patio that extends to the private dock w/lift. Continue to the other side of the estate there's 2 guest houses both w/unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico for miles. The 1st guest house boasts cathedral columns on the outside, walls of glass, terrace, wet bar & elevator access to all levels, private 200 ft. beachfront & tower balcony to enjoy year-round sunsets. The 2nd guest house is perfect for overflow guests or live in help. Both the main & guest houses have oversized 2 car garages. An estate w/old world elegance. Seller encourages Offers!!
- MLS® #A4408082
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,318
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Lot - Irregular, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Beach-Prvt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market435
- Address916 N Casey Key Rd
- SubdivisionCasey Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Other
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.