Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1255 Westway Dr, Sarasota
Recognized as one the most beautiful homes in Sarasota, this award-winning residence is a classic combination of graceful design and superb quality. Offering exquisite privacy, the gated and walled estate is surrounded by lush, mature landscaping and amasses 130 feet of waterfront splendor on New Pass. The expansive width of the property affords breath-taking views from almost every room and gorgeous vistas from the outdoor terraces and dramatic disappearing edge pool. Entertain with ease from the gracious outdoor living areas including covered dining pavilion and sunset-view deck. The home offers elegant, formal living with main-floor gathering room featuring a stone fireplace focal-point, and a sophisticated formal dining room. The inviting open kitchen with high-quality appliances features an unbelievable marble-clad center island, while the casual waterside dining area and family room are perfect for intimate get-togethers. The large main-level master suite features a private entry foyer, immediate access to pool and private spa, spacious closets and a spa-like bathroom. Guests are comfortably accommodated in waterfront guest suites with sunset view terraces or in the charming casita with private fountain-graced entrance. A handsome mahogany paneled library is the perfect retreat or home-office. The private dock features an automatic 16,000 lb. capacity hoist with very deep water and immediate Gulf and Bay access. The neighborhood provides access to a private and gated beach.
- MLS® #A4408169
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage6,618
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Water Access
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Lot - Irregular, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market249
- Address1255 Westway Dr
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.