Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4115 Pinar Dr, Bradenton
Back on the Market at a $40,000 price improvement. A must see, one of a kind, 2-story home with Generous size 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Bathrooms, Large Pool with newer screen enclosure, overlooking 7th fairway at the IMG Golf & Country Club. Peaceful and serene with lush landscaping, stone walking pathways around property, Spanish-moss draped oaks and a small stream abutting the property, this expansive 3400+ SF home boasts a double-sided wood burning fireplace, separate living room and dining rooms, and home office. The large 25’ x 15’ kitchen has a built-in wet bar, tile counters, sub-Zero refrigerator and Jenn Air range. Balconies off the Master Bedroom and guest Bedroom, two separate laundry areas (upstairs and downstairs) for your convenience. Engineered Wood and tile flooring on the main floor and carpeting on the second floor. Elevated concrete slab foundation and Centricon termite system. Fiberglass pool with (chlorine-free) salt purification system. This is not a cookie-cutter home, it is priced to sell so new owner can update as they wish and still buy for great value. This home is located on a low traffic street, optional $135/Year HOA, NO CDD, and minutes from IMG Golf & Country Club, Tennis Club, as well as IMG Academy campus.
- MLS® #A4408678
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,444
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGolf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Near Golf Course, Golf Course View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address4115 Pinar Dr
- SubdivisionEl Conquistador Village Ii A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Disposal
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market442
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 2:15am EDT.