Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1427 Cedar Bay Ln, Sarasota
Set in the private, gated community of the Landings with views over the bay, this 5-bedroom plus den, 5.5-bath family home is offered to the market for the first time. From the vaulted entrance hall, with wooden floors inlaid with marble, opening out to the grandeur of the gathering room, this home lends itself to entertaining. A spacious updated kitchen overlooks a lavish family room, with beautiful wooden cherry cabinetry for your books and other collectibles. Need room for a piano and a billiard table - look no further. A choice of two master suites means you can either enjoy the water views from the 2nd floor suite, or walk straight out to your pool and enjoy breakfast on the patio on the 1st floor. Additional bedrooms provide ample accommodation for guests or family members. The pool area is completely private, looking over the mangroves to the warm inviting waters of the bay. The hidden gem is the widow’s walk – enjoy 360-degree views over Sarasota and the bay - chose whether you wish to enjoy sunrise or sunset – both will be breathtaking. The Landings has many amenities; pool, tennis and racquet shop, exercise facility, walking trail, fishing pier and is conveniently situated close to all that Sarasota has to offer. With a private elevator and smart home features that will allow you to control settings while you're away, this is a one of a kind property that has it all.
- MLS® #A4408881
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,083
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront, Racquet Ball, Racquetball
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofTile, Slate
- Days on Market306
- Address1427 Cedar Bay Ln
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionThe Landings
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 8:59pm EDT.