Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8218 Portlight Ct, Lakewood Ranch
This well-appointed 2015 John Cannon custom-built home has superior finishes and master craftsmanship. Be awed as you enter through double wood doors to an expansive view of the outdoor living space that beckons you. The spacious foyer sets the scene for 10-foot pocketing sliders boasting views at every turn. Notable features include elegant dark wood flooring, marble and porcelain tile, crown moldings, decorative columns, tray ceilings and impact windows and doors. The family chef will applaud the gourmet kitchen with blue pearl granite countertops, mosaic tile backsplash, 36 side by side stainless steel refrigerators, double oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, trash compactor, ice maker, walk-in pantry and a vast amount of white wood cabinetry all set around a massive island. Tuck away into the spacious office with custom built-ins and glass French doors that lead out to the lanai to finish your favorite book or some much-needed rest. The spacious owner’s suite has two large walk-in closets, and a bath resembling a luxurious spa. Elegant marble finishes, cream wood cabinetry, walk-in shower, dual water closets and jetted tub. Walk out to the oversized paver lanai to enjoy a meal alfresco or cool off in the long lap pool with spa, while enjoying the poetic lake and preserve views in this Tuscan inspired community. The Lake Club is a private, gated community with a 16,000 square foot Grand Clubhouse with two pools, billiards room, fitness facility, playground, along with tennis, basketball and pickleball.
- MLS® #A4409090
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,969
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, NaturalGas Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Handicap Modified, Lobby Key Required, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View, Garden View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake - Chain of Lakes, Lake/Chain
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShutters, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market164
- Address8218 Portlight Ct
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Convection Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 11:31am EST.