Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4303 26th Ave W, Bradenton
Home Buyer & Investor alert…Now priced $90,000 below a recent appraisal! A rare find in West Bradenton…almost 1 ½ acres filled with gracious Oak and Banyan trees and a “fishin” pond. A perfect secluded homestead, family compound, or possibly divided into multiple parcels. Step back into Old Florida charm and beauty in the heart of Bradenton with this custom-built ranch home from a by-gone era. Extraordinary craftmanship of years past is found throughout with tongue and groove solid cedar walls & ceilings, hardwood oak floors, built-ins, vintage tile, and solid wood doors including a fabulous old-world swinging “Butler’s” door and “Dutch” door. There is plenty of room for expansion and no deed or HOA restrictions on parking your boat, RV, or other toys. This has been a family home for over 60 years and has been lovingly maintained and a new AC & roof installed in 2015. Being priced below appraisal makes it ideal for a Renovation Loan to make this your one-of-a-kind dream home. The possibilities are endless…come experience the serenity for yourself.
- MLS® #A4409666
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,820
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, Boat, Converted Garage, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewLot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsDrapes, Shades
- Days on Market358
- Address4303 26th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionColony Park Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.