Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2112 Morgan Johnson Rd E, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCTION, ATTENTION DEVELOPERS, THIS IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD A BOATING COMMUNITY DIRECTLY ON THE BRADEN RIVER. SELLER HAS A SITE PLAN TO SUBDIVIDE INTO 22 LOTS. THIS IS 11 ACRES TOTAL, 8 ACRES OF LAND AND 3 ACRES OF WATER. YOU COULD BUILD MULTIPLE BOAT DOCKS WITH SLIPS FOR EACH RESIDENCE AND NOW, THE HOME HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH DESIGNER FINISHES IF YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE PROPERTY AS AN OASIS AND HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM TO SPREAD OUT AND HAVE PRIVACY. OPEN FLOOR PLAN AND EVERY ROOM HAS A VIEW OF THE BRADEN RIVER. PECKY CYPRESS IN THE LIVING ROOM GIVES IT THAT RUSTIC FEEL WITH A STATE OF THE ART KITCHEN WITH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES. THE HOUSE HAS A LARGE 3RD BEDROOM THAT PRESENT OWNERS CONVERTED TO AN OFFICE. OVERSIZED 2 CAR ATTACHED GARAGE WITH EXTRA CARPORT FOR YOUR EXTRA TOYS. 150FT OF DOCK FOR FISHING OR DOCKING YOUR DREAM BOAT AND AN ABUNDANCE OF WILD LIFE THAT TURNS THIS PROPERTY INTO AN SMALL PARADISE. HURRY THIS PROPERTY IS VERY RARE AND WILL NOT LAST LONG!!!
- MLS® #A4409773
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,781
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View, Garden View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- Listing Office:Mapp Realty & Investment Co
- Address2112 Morgan Johnson Rd E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market306
Listing information courtesy of Mapp Realty & Investment Co.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.