Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
586 N Macewen Dr, Osprey
Exceptional and meticulously maintained best describes this fabulous 4100+ sf, 4 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath, 5-car garage residence with golf course views in the highly acclaimed gated golf community - The Oaks Club. A serene and private setting, with golf course views and fabulous curb appeal. The gorgeous mahogany double doors welcome you to volume ceilings, formal and casual living spaces including a separate coffee/wine bar, fine detailing and features throughout. The thoughtful design, built for entertaining and enjoying family. Offering 18” Jerusalem marble floors, custom crafted built-ins, ceiling details with crown, top line appliances, solid wood cabinetry and more. A luxurious master retreat with three walk-in closets, dual vanities, separate whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. A truly extraordinary 3000 sf outdoor area with summer kitchen and stunning Lucas Lagoons designed pool and spa with 14’ wide natural rock wall and waterfall, retractable awnings, private hot water shower, and your own 4-hole putting green will surely give you an envious tropical resort lifestyle. Updated with impact glass and sliders, fresh paint in and out, generator, water filtration system and amazing garage space with storage. The Oaks Club offers an elite staff and service level with tennis, swimming, fitness center and dining venues. Social or equity memberships available. Full feature sheet available.
- MLS® #A4410275
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,163
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesClubhouse, Vehicle Restrictions, Tennis Court(s), Security, Recreation Facilities, Pool, Playground, Golf Course, Gated, Fitness Center, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Deed Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Tennis Courts, Recreation Building, Golf Community, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages5
- ViewStreet Private, Street Paved, On Golf Course, In County, Cul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Shutters
- Days on Market292
- Address586 N Macewen Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Epoxy, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Range, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High, Venice
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 8:59pm EDT.