Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
233 Hourglass Way #v-8, Sarasota
Immaculate, beautifully UPDATED, 3 BEDROOM free standing VILLA with 1-car GARAGE and full sized Washer & Dryer in the highly desirable GULF FRONT property of Whispering Sands! Enjoy 800' of your own private beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Best value on the Gulf side of Siesta Key. The last 2 villas in the complex sold for $560,000 and $650,000. NEWLY painted interior, exterior, and garage. Brand NEW carpet in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. Updated kitchen features GRANITE countertops, soft close drawers, skip trowel ceiling, & recessed lighting. Both bathrooms have also been updated with granite countertops, new cabinets & mirrors. LR and master bedroom each have a set of sliding glass doors leading to their own screened lanais. DR and 2nd bedroom sliders open to a sunny, private, FENCED back patio. Oversized 2nd bedroom holds a King bed & is large enough to be a 2nd master. Whispering Sands is a 55+ Gulf front community with an extensive social program, beautifully landscaped grounds, security, onsite association mgr, secure key fob access to the buildings & facilities, 2 heated pools, 800’ of PRIVATE BEACH, clubhouse w/catering kitchen & fitness room, Tiki hut, grills, shuffleboard courts, & beachside canoe/kayak storage racks! Walk to dining and shopping in Siesta Key Village, or take the free, open air Siesta Key Breeze trolley that runs the length of the island 7 days/week! ONE YEAR AMERICAN HOME SHIELD HOME WARRANTY NEGOTIABLE. HOA flood insurance covers roof & windows.
- MLS® #A4410676
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,382
- Year Built1968
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Handicap Modified, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean, Lagoon
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- RoofBuilt-Up, Tile
- Days on Market211
- Address233 Hourglass Way #v-8
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionWhispering Sands
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.