Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10216 46th Ave W, Bradenton
Situated on 120 feet of waterfront on Sarasota Bay, you will find Kimoni - a magical place that awakens your senses. Once past artisan-crafted gates, you will be amazed at this tropical paradise and find that stress melts away. Consisting of a main house with attached apartment and two guest houses, this large estate is perfect for those who seek a casual and private Florida lifestyle. A central nexus of entertainment, the gathering room and chef's kitchen with bar expand onto a wraparound deck via glass sliders, filling the space with fresh sea breezes and breathtaking water views. The climate-controlled, covered patio on the ground floor and pool area with fire pit and pizza oven are ideal for lavish outdoor festivities, while a bocce ball court and putting green keep active guests engaged. An inspired and thoughtful design rarely seen, this residence has been crafted with an expert blending of rustic and contemporary materials and built with modern convenience in mind, including an elevator in main house, smart home technology, wine cellar, four wine coolers, one full kitchen and three efficiency kitchens, four laundry rooms, 7,500 feet of pavers, 1,500 feet of outdoor decking, exposed Chicago brick, alder wood barn doors, imported granite, custom iron and metalwork, and a boat dock outfitted to accommodate a seaplane. Nothing has been left out in the planning and execution, making this masterpiece a modern-day Neverland unforgettable.
- MLS® #A4410833
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,800
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages7
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address10216 46th Ave W
- SubdivisionBay Beach Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesElevated, Efficiency
- Days on Market266
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 11:16am EST.