Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6309 Glen Abbey Ln, Bradenton
A New Roof,located on the golf course, at the 6th tee. Lot is just under .5 acre. Walking into the front door, you will be impressed by the immaculate condition thru out the home. It has a great split design for family living. The master suite is on your right with a large en suite, 5-piece bath. The living and dining room area has an activity room between them and the pool cage. On the other side is a family room next to an easy-to-work-in kitchen with doors to laundry, garage, and driveway. Everything is convenient. Two family bedrooms and bath are close to family room and pool. The 4th bedroom has a connected sitting room and bath. It makes a nice mother-in-law suite. There is a large (1601sq.ft) caged pool area. The house and community are secure and friendly. You can walk to A+ rated Braden River Elementary and Middle School. The street has a cul-de-sac, no thru traffic. Golf carts are a favorite mode of transportation. Pool has a 48in. child pool fence. There is a lovely, secured hedge surrounding outside play area between pool and golf course green. Community has pool and tennis courts. New condenser, ductwork and air handler (late 2017.) There is a generator hook up at the corner of the garage and front of the house. A 3-car side entry garage. Full house hurricane shutters. Music system thru out the entire house. Hook-ups for Sail shades. Close to Lakewood Ranch shopping. No CDD Fees, reasonable association fees. A variety of fruit trees. A must see for any potential home buyer.
- MLS® #A4411026
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,145
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Fence Restrictions, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Association Recreation - Owned, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Oversized Lot, On Golf Course, Near Golf Course, Level, Irregular Lot, Greenbelt, Lot - Oversized, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Irregular, Golf Course View, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fruit Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market416
- Address6309 Glen Abbey Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club North, Lots 1-85
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:All Brokers Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of All Brokers Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 12:59am EDT.