Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 N Point Rd #1003b3, Osprey
Penthouse, please. Just two little words and one big smile the next time you're on the elevator and someone asks you "what floor?". Yes, you have arrived. As the elevator delivers you directly to your door, on entering your eye is first drawn to seemingly endless views of Little Sarasota Bay and beyond to the Intercoastal Waterway. The tray ceiling in the foyer, columns at the dining room entrance and crown molding are just a few of the quality finishes you'll notice from the front door. The open floor plan lends itself to entertaining even as guests drift out to the spacious balcony through one of the many sliding glass doors to take in the natural splendor. This magnificent space is tucked behind the gates of The Oaks Preserve and down a short road lined with mature oak trees and beautiful landscaping. On the grounds, you'll find a fitness center and resort style swimming pool perfect for your morning routine. As a resident of Meridian, you will gain membership to The Oaks Club, a premier private golf & country club. Membership has its benefits: exclusive access to two beautiful & challenging golf courses, Har-Tru tennis courts, a lovely Croquet court, Wellfit center with fitness equipment, instructor-led exercise classes, personal trainer and you can even get a massage. When you're ready to relax, you can lounge by the pool, have a cocktail with friends at the Tavern or enjoy a meal in one of three dining venues. This unit includes an attached 2-car garage with private door.
- MLS® #A4411229
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,778
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesElevators, Gated Community, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors
- Days on Market188
- Address401 N Point Rd #1003b3
- SubdivisionMeridian At The Oaks Preserve
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories10
- StoriesOne Story, Penthouse
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 2:15pm EST.