Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12614 Goldenrod Ave, Bradenton
Fully Furnished Model Home For Sale With Leaseback Option OR Extended Closing up to 1 Year or Less. Award winning Windsong Model quality built by Homes by Towne. 2442 square feet with Three Bedrooms, Den, Two Full Baths and One Half Bath This home is FULLY FURNISHED with quality furnishings, light fixtures and window treatments. Detailed trey ceilings, much trim work and Many Built-Ins. A lot of LED Lighting. Large covered lanai over looking the pool. Beautiful lake view and a 3 car garage. The purchase price of house ONLY is $539,600. The sale price of furniture is $80,300 which would be on a Bill of Sale. Total price including furnishings $619,900
- MLS® #A4411801
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,474
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Gas, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Fitness Center, Park, Recreation Facilities, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Fitness, Fishing, Fishing Pier, Recreation Building
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsRods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market675
- Address12614 Goldenrod Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Homes By Towne Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Homes By Towne Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 9:15am EST.