Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
99 Beach Rd, Sarasota
Density unit added, the house in great shape, highest and best land value on Siesta key. Are you looking for that Siesta key beach house that has tremendous beach views and walking distance to the village? This beach house was completely renovated in 2007, new plumbing, new electrical, new hurricane impact windows, new roof, hardy board siding. All while keeping the 1940s beach bungalow charm, which is almost impossible to locate. While sitting in your living room capturing what almost feels like your own very personal sunset or walk outside your front door and only around 20ft to the most amazing beach in the USA. You will be amazed as soon as you step inside and notice the vaulted wood beam ceilings and breath taking views of the Gulf of Mexico. This home would make the perfect investment property if you choose to keep the house in the current rental pool. This beach home could be a perfect investment property that allows 1-7 days rentals, estimated annual income $200,000/year gross.
- MLS® #A4412512
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,742
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Cape Cod
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Water View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Sarabay Real Estate Inc
- Address99 Beach Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionMira Mar Beach
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market597
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:15am EDT.