Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3246 Old Oak Dr, Sarasota
Pre Construction. To be built. Are you ready to build your dream? Welcome to Le Rêve, a tropical bayfront paradise in Sarasota, Florida. With nearly 200’ of frontage on Sarasota bay, this beautiful home offers you a look into the best of Florida… a sprawling estate on a lush & verdant lot creates the perfect escape of canopied oaks, towering palms, and peaceful seclusion unheard of in the highly sought-after West of Trail area. Wind down the shady driveway through your vast & treed 2.25 acres to this beacon of coastal contemporary to-be-built residence by local developer, Nutter Custom Construction. The 3-bed, 3.5-bath pool home will be your private paradise. A large west-facing lanai and entertaining pergolas will overlook the sparkling pool with sun shelf for tanning or relaxing, the glistening shoreline of Sarasota Bay, and award-worthy sunsets all year long. Inside, you’ll find a luxurious sanctuary with spacious high-end kitchen, wine bar, fitness room, game room, study, roomy master suite with private courtyard, and 3-car garage -- and this home is fully customizable to your needs! Located within minutes of Siesta Key, Southside Village shopping and restaurant district, prestigious Southside Elementary school, and all the cultural amenities of downtown Sarasota, this magnificent property is this last of its kind. Build your home, build your future, build your DREAM at Le Rêve. Site work cost will vary based on buyer’s specific selections and home placement.
- MLS® #A4412754
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,037
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewDrainage Canal, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market116
- Address3246 Old Oak Dr
- SubdivisionShoreland Woods Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Gas
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 11:16am EST.