Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3290 Founders Club Dr, Sarasota
Classically beautiful home with a stunning lake view for those who admire an open and truly elegant living space. This exquisite home is exceptional in every way and well taken care of by it's original owner. Beautiful architecture, creative design and extraordinary quality transcend in every living area. Situated on one of the most prime lake view sites, in one of Sarasota's most naturally beautiful neighborhoods where acres of untouched preserves, lakes, and ancient oaks await. Inside, a graceful foyer opens to a gently sun-kissed home beaming with oversized windows on an eastern exposure. Relax in the tranquility of a cheerful ambiance embracing indoor and outdoor living. An open plan offers flexibility. Professionally designed/globally curated treasures: lighting, tapestries, limestone mural, a magnificent travertine fireplace and more. A well-appointed gorgeous master wing with opulent bath adjoins a private study. Spacious guest suites with private bathrooms. Captivating living spaces flow around a dramatically rich gourmet kitchen. Natural gas, double oven, walk-in pantry, chef’s island, and incredible wine cellar. Bronze sliding glass doors frame morning sunrises and the unrivaled beauty of the lake and preserve. Many special features. Must see to appreciate! Custom wall/ceiling details, hand-painted mural and trim work. Expansive lanai, pool, spa, outdoor kitchen. Optional golf/social membership. No C.D.D. fees in this gated enclave. Close to I-75, cultural venues, beaches! Furnishings available.
- MLS® #A4413261
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,092
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market188
- Address3290 Founders Club Dr
- SubdivisionFounders Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.