Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
390 Bob White Dr, Sarasota
New Low Price! Seller wants offers! This 4/3 home offers all that makes Bird Key special - a large lot with southern exposure (15000 s.f.), great boating water, no bridges to the Bay, dock, lift, a double jet ski dock, pool, spacious outdoor entertaining area, quick access to the boutique shopping and fine dining of downtown Sarasota and St. Armands Circle and the sands of Lido Beach for under $1.4M! Or tear down and build your dream home! No bridges to the Bay! The one hundred foot wide canal means great views and lots of room for your boat and other toys. The Sarasota Bay is just a minute boat ride away. From the circular drive you enter into this comfortable, casual and open 2400 square foot home. The master bedroom offers two walk-in closets with built-ins. The master bath has dual sinks and a large, glassed shower. The sliding doors in the master lead out to the 1800 square foot patio and pool. The kitchen is open and looks out over the living and dining areas. Two sets of sliding doors in the living room allow gorgeous views of the pool and canal. Two guest bedrooms are opposite the master. An unexpected surprise is the fourth bedroom, en suite, that has its own private entrance off the patio. Perfect for visitors, in-laws or a private, quiet home office. Steps from the front door is the Bird Key Yacht Club. Membership means access to their numerous social activities, use of the fitness center, tennis, golf, swimming pool - the list goes on! Bird Key is a magical place - come see it today!
- MLS® #A4413388
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,415
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Security, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Gunite, Heated, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market428
- Address390 Bob White Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 5:00pm EST.