Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1546 4th St #-, Sarasota
Pre-Construction. To Be Built. Allow yourself to be enchanted at Zahrada, the Czech word for garden, an urban yet secluded tropical enclave in Sarasota’s downtown Rosemary District. This stunning, mixed-use condominium project comprises just six contemporary over 3,000-square-foot three-story residences and six professional retail spaces, created by local, award-winning Rosemary District architects, Halflants and Pichette. Incredible contemporary styling, high ceilings and walls of glass detail these luxurious Zahrada residences which bring the outdoors in. Each bright, airy three-bedroom main residence offers an elevator, your own detached, elevated one-bedroom guest quarters, two-car garage, over 1,700 square feet of terraces and your own swimming pool, all within your own private walled enclave. Residences are designed with a linear flow, with visibility from the kitchen through to the lush terrace. You are never far away from Whole Foods, the farmers market, international restaurants and shopping, arts and cultural theater districts and Sarasota bayfront, as well as John Ringling Bridge to St. Armands Circle and Lido Beach. Contact us for your own private viewing of a stunning architectural model. This is the one and only Zahrada!
- MLS® #A4413508
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,542
- Year Built2019
- StyleContemporary, Courtyard, Elevated
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Gated Community
- ParkingAlley Access, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street, Oversized, Underground
- # of Garages2
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorMetal Frame, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Address1546 4th St #-
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorOther, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Mid-rise
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 11:14pm EDT.