Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
218 Pocono Trl E, Nokomis
Sited on a total of 2.8 acres, including 1-acre with 156 ft of water frontage on Dona Bay with direct boating access to the Gulf of Mexico, the gated Villa Terra Mar Estate will transport you to a simpler time. Large banyan trees, lushly landscaped grounds and paver pathways provide a stunning backdrop for this sprawling old-world Mediterranean Estate and create a sense of peacefulness for this one-of-a-kind multi-generational compound. The 3-bdrm, 3.5-bth main house features original Saltillo terra cotta tile and hardwood floors, wood beamed vaulted ceilings & two fireplaces. The family room is expansive and boasts multiple sets of sliding and French doors on both sides of the room that open to the stunning outdoor space lining the perimeter. The picture-perfect guest house includes a bedroom, living area & bath and features wood slat ceiling, heart of pine flooring, fireplace & private patio. Stately palm trees line the Hollywood style pool & spa and fit perfectly into the natural setting creating an outdoor space made for relaxing and entertaining. Villa Terra Mar, The House of Land and Sea, is historically designated and with its Palm Beach style feel, multiple gardens, colonnaded paths & patios, and bay frontage it may just be one of the most interesting properties on the West Coast of Florida. Located just minutes from Venice Island and all the restaurants, shopping, biking and water sports the area has to offer.
- MLS® #A4413633
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,140
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleSpanish/Mediterranean, Historical
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesWater Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market108
- Address218 Pocono Trl E
- AreaNokomis/North Venice
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34275
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Ceramic Tile, Quarry Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:45pm EST.