Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
95 Osprey Point Dr, Osprey
CONCIERGE AUCTION: Bid 2/26-28 | Previously $2.1M, Selling Without Reserve | Open Daily 1-4PM by Appointment. THIS HOME IS FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY MORTGAGE. Nestled inside The Oaks Bayside, welcome home to 95 Osprey Point Drive. As you enter through the double front doors, you’re greeted by the grand Imperial staircase standing in a soaring foyer draped with rich hardwoods. Designed by Bo Macwen, opulent materials and custom details abound lending style and elan to everyday living. Spend your days taking in the view from the upstairs sun deck, looking out towards your beautiful lake with a fountain, or swimming in your saltwater pool. For a little adventure, the Oaks Bayside private intercoastal dock and fishing pier is just across the street. Your walkout patio’s sliding screens, outdoor kitchen, and alfresco living room enable elegant four-season living. Entertaining has never been easier with everything you need on the main level—from the master suite, mother-in-law suite, and office—to the screened patio running the length of the first floor with a full pool bath. A private 1,000-square-foot guesthouse with a self-contained screened lanai for hosting family and friends completes the deluxe picture.
- MLS® #A4413743
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,531
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Gas, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Irregular, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market164
- Address95 Osprey Point Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:My Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of My Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 12:14am EDT.