Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
95 Osprey Point Dr, Osprey
A FRENCH CHATEAU/PRIVATE MINI ESTATE. 4 car garage. A 3/4 ACRE PARCEL (2 lots) newly landscaped viewing the saltwater pool and large lake. Main house 6500 SQ FT and with guest house 7531 SQ FT. Place your long term guests in the separate 1000 SQ FT completely self contained with 2 balconies and built in 2001. Bo Macwen designed this masterpiece in 1997 and major renovations in 2001 restoring one of a kind unique residence. Breathtaking as you entering through double front doors from the crystal chandelier to the amazing beauty of double wooden staircase with 25+ ceilings. Custom mill work with Pecky cypress beams all restored in 2012. Everything you need is on the first floor main living area. Gorgeous Master En-suite, office and second suite, and two more en-suite bedrooms located upstairs. Laundry room, formal living and dining,bonus room that opens up to the covered vast new screened in patio that runs the length of home and pool bath. Second floor has french doors that open to huge open balcony viewing the saltwater pool and lake. Exterior of residence just painted, new hurricane windows throughout except for sliders/ french doors, all new pavers. This home is so unique in design it is a must see. Minutes to world renowned beaches, dining, shopping and the top ranked Pine View School! Located behind the gates of The Oaks Bayside. The Oaks is known for its premier two 18 hole Golf Courses and 12 hard tru tennis courts. Membership is mandatory and information attached or call club Susan Greene.
- MLS® #A4413743
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,531
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Gas, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Irregular, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market122
- Address95 Osprey Point Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:My Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of My Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm EST.