Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1220 Mill Creek Rd, Bradenton
Former Aquatel Resort, NOT affiliated with Mill Creek Subdivision. Nature, innovation and elegance are perfectly balanced in this sleek and contemporary builders’ custom home. Completed in 2018 and designed with state of the art features, first class energy efficiency and hurricane level safety. This private estate was constructed with a commercial grade foundation of thirty seven 25’ deep auger cast pilings, solid concrete walls, elevator, and full house generator. The wrap-around decks and triple-pane impact windows provide stunning views of its 7+ acres of unspoiled Old Florida nature. Custom solid wood cabinetry and Italian tile and marble are in all baths, main flooring, decks and stairwells. The kitchen is appointed with a Wolf range, Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine coolers as well as appliances by Viking and Miele. The grounds provide 1400 feet of winding shoreline on the Manatee River where you can enjoy the water from two docks. One with a boat lift and floating drive on dock and the second is the peaceful sunset dock with four cypress wood swings. Both docks are connected to Sonos Stereo, Wi-Fi, electric and water. The outdoor kitchen will astonish any grill master with an Argentine grill, double propane burner, smoker and ventilation hood. With many more custom features, each one well thought out, professionally executed and well worth consideration.
- MLS® #A4413879
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,772
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Private, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Shades, Thermal Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall, Stilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address1220 Mill Creek Rd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market326
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 1:44am EDT.