Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
550 Ohio Pl, Sarasota
THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE AWAITS YOU! A terrific blend of old and new has been seamlessly designed and executed to perfection. The existing 1940's bungalow was completely restored, transformed and updated, then transitions into a new structure completed in 2017. The new addition provides a fantastic great room flanked by glass doors opening to a very generous wrap-around screened porch with gas fireplace. The kitchen/dining room/living room combination lends well to comfortable entertaining, and boasts a large gathering island, walk-in wine cellar, a second gas fireplace, preparation counter & sink, large pantry/storage and even a concealed "dog house". This very unique home in Historic Laurel Park is situated on an oversized, very private lot with it's own personal rear entry to the covered parking off Cherry Lane. The master suite and sitting area commands the entire second floor and is complete with enormous fitted closets, extra storage, vaulted wood panel ceilings, and an open viewing deck among the trees. The charming original bungalow has a welcoming screened entry porch and is currently used as a den/office and second bedroom with large bath plus outdoor shower. The vaulted ceilings give a feeling of spaciousness and there is a special loft area with custom ladder. The landscaping was installed to attract butterflies, and there is an abundance for viewing pleasure! Laurel Park is located downtown near restaurants, theatres, shopping, bayfront and marina and has it's own pocket park & kayak launch
- MLS® #A4414310
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,370
- Year Built1917
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, On Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Historic District, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market174
- Address550 Ohio Pl
- SubdivisionOsprey Ave Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorWood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.