Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2145 Alameda Ave, Sarasota
This gated waterfront estate is situated on an acre of gardens, ancient oaks and walkways directly on Sarasota Bay. Discover a rare combination of tranquility and location within the desirable Museum District. The home itself is architecturally timeless and fully restored to showcase the Bay or Gardens from every window, deck or patio. With 180 degree of Bay views, sunsets are visible year-round. Cathedral ceilings, limestone and marble inlaid floors and a grand staircase set a glamorous first impression. Host cocktail hour in the living room or on the adjacent sprawling deck with a retractable awning or make holidays memorable in the formal dining room. The estate transitions into pure comfort as you enter the open kitchen equipped with marble countertops, KitchenAid appliances, wet bar and an informal dining area. Enter the media room just off the kitchen and you will feel as if you are suspended amidst the oaks. Two master suites make luxury paramount, both complete with indoor and outdoor seating areas, walk-in showers and garden tubs. Live every day like a vacation by enjoying the brand-new pool. Add tiki torches, a fire pit or a pontoon boat to the mix for unforgettable parties. A 90-foot pier provides limitless possibilities for water activities, a simple day of fishing or a celebratory night watching the downtown fireworks. The front gardens beckon high tea, weddings or a Tuscan table. This magnificent estate is located five minutes from Downtown, the Airport and the Ringling Museum.
- MLS® #A4414337
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,439
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesPark, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorOther, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market115
- Address2145 Alameda Ave
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34234
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEmma Booker
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 7:30pm EST.