Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1807 Oleander St, Sarasota
Prepare to be Enchanted. Imagine being swept away to a vine-covered French Chateau nestled on a hillside in the Wine Country of France. Open your eyes and realize you are in this walled, gated estate in the coveted West of Trail neighborhood just across from renowned Cherokee Park. 9,492 square feet of superb detailing which could function as a three Family compound, with the sprawling Main House at 6018 SF, wrapped around one of the most spectacularly designed pool areas imaginable, PLUS Building #2: 1404 SF 2BR/2BA Guest House offering 3 multifunctional usage rooms, i.e. yoga or exercise / music / office; PLUS Building #3: 2070 A/C SF 2BR/2BA multifunctional Guest Quarters, currently 2 BR plus fitness Center & photo studio for guests, family or domestic help. All told, 7 bedrooms/multifunctional and 9 Bathrooms. A 5 car garage that could hold 7 easily, 4 of those air-conditioned. A Whole House Generator ready 24/7. A Grand Foyer which blossoms into a 2 Story Living Room with crackling fireplace beckoning, an extravagant Powder Room, an intimate media room. A Master Suite with cathedral wood beamed ceilings, and designer closet. On to the Wine Cellar, and the Dining Room which seats up to 22 for those charming little dinner parties. The Kitchen — the one you have been dreaming about. From the elegant two Story Living Room, you float up the winding stairway to the Library wing & two more Bedrooms & Baths. This is living Life Extraordinarily and where you want to be forever.
- MLS® #A4414354
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,492
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, French Provincial, Traditional
- UtilitiesSewer Connected, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Covered, Curb Parking, Off Street, Open, RV Garage, Split Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Near Public Transit, Level, Historic District, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Wooded View, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Gunite, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, French Doors, Lighting, Storage, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments, Drapes, Rods, Shutters
- Days on Market340
- Address1807 Oleander St
- Subdivision0364 Poinsettia Park 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Brick/Stone, Marble, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:15am EDT.