Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7242 Villa D Este Dr, Sarasota
Enjoy maintenance free living at its very best in this beautiful villa located behind the gates of Prestancia in the sought-after enclave of Villa D Este. Dramatic ceiling heights, large open rooms, skylights, unique window design, hickory wood flooring and neutral finishes combine to create a stunning, yet comfortable bright Florida feel throughout this residence. The living room features a vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace, wet bar and is open to the enclosed lanai and adjacent dining room. The eat-in kitchen includes custom white cabinetry, counter with seating, desk area, tile back splash, newer appliances and is completely open to the family room. The master suite, located on the main living level, features a large walk-in closet, dual vanities with make-up desk, tub and shower. There is a guest bedroom and bathroom downstairs as well. The second level features a spacious, private en-suite bedroom that is perfect for guests and bath as well as a built-in desk in the loft area overlooking the living room. Large laundry room and a two-car garage with extra built-in storage completes this residence. The enclave of Villa D Este features its own community pool and spa within a short distance from this residence. Enjoy the amenities of living in this Audubon-sanctioned prestigious gated community including optional membership at TPC Prestancia Golf Club featuring two 18-hole courses.
- MLS® #A4414841
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,887
- Year Built1988
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Garden View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market335
- Address7242 Villa D Este Dr
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High, Riverview
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.