Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1631 Laurel St, Sarasota
SPECIAL OFFERING IN HISTORIC LAUREL PARK!!! Charming enclave of three separate residences positioned on almost 15,000 square foot lot in downtown Sarasota! The beautifully restored Key West style main home has 4 or 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, bonus room, office/study, wrap around porches, metal roof, viewing balconies, high ceilings, wonderful natural light from skylights and numerous doors and windows...and loaded with character! One of the additional residences is historically known as the "school house" and is a 2 or 3 bedroom, 2 bath restored/updated dwelling with wood floors, screened porch and off-street parking. Next door is a two-story residence comprised of two, 2BR/1BA apartments (upstairs/downstairs) with separate entrances, private gardens, and the upstairs unit has an outdoor deck. There are many possibilities to explore! Close to Selby Gardens, Bayfront Park, downtown restaurants and shopping, Sarasota Opera and the neighborhood's pocket park is one block away. Or take your kayak to the launch around the corner and venture out into the bay via Hudson Bayou!
- MLS® #A4414865
- Full Baths8
- Square Footage6,306
- Year Built1916
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Historic District, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Skylight(s)
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market111
- Address1631 Laurel St
- SubdivisionBurns Realty
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm EST.