Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14803 Como Cir, Lakewood Ranch
The Korina by John Cannon Homes, now open in Lake View Estates at The Lake Club in Lakewood Ranch. The Korina is a dream home inspired by classic coastal style with a contemporary influence. The color palette for this luxurious estate is clean, neutral colors highlighted by clear brights of blues, greens and yellows. The neutral backdrop and vibrant accents throughout the space feels as light and airy as this home is graced by soaring ceilings and lots of natural light. From the cathedral ceilings with custom stained scissor beams in the great room with neighboring pristine main kitchen and chef-grade prep kitchen beyond to the luxurious spa-like dual master bathrooms, the aesthetics of this home are the epitome of timeless elegance. Every detail is geared toward creating an upscale retreat from the hectic pace of day-to-day life. This home features one of the hottest new amenities in luxury homes, two separate master baths. The outdoor living area features four separate sitting areas, pool, spa and firepit bar.
- MLS® #A4414881
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,536
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market291
- Address14803 Como Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Elite Properties Llc
Listing information courtesy of Elite Properties Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.