Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
654 Sandy Nook St, Sarasota
$100,000+ PRICE REDUCTION!!! OUTDOOR LIVING AT ITS BEST!!! Built on a large corner lot this INCREDIBLE PROPERTY includes an 800 sq foot covered and screened lanai with gas fire pit, 75" television and top of the line furnishings to seat 25+!! A heated pool and hot tub/spa with large pavered deck is perfect for the sunbather. Located at the end of a scenic canal, the boat dock with 20k lift, 2 jet ski lifts, tiki hut, and outdoor fire-pit with seating enhances this OVER-THE-TOP OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT AREA. Live off the back of this 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the bright and light Florida room, lovely eat-in-kitchen with bay-window, and master bedroom - all overlooking the pool. The expansive corner lot includes parking for six cars with an additional oversized gated pad for an RV or boat/trailer. This ideal island ranch home in prestigious Sara Sands community is minutes to the Beach and Siesta Village, a quick walk to prestigious Out-of-Door Academy, and a short drive to downtown Sarasota. The one level home with abundant sliding glass doors and windows, ceiling fans, 6 flat screen televisions and white wood flooring throughout is light, bright and airy. Among other features this home boasts a newer kitchen with cabinet pantry, desk, stainless, and granite, and newer baths, new HVAC, furnace, and washer/dryer. A large laundry and oversized two car garage complete this incredible home. Sold furnished, you really must see this property!
- MLS® #A4415047
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,101
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Canal-salt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market254
- Address654 Sandy Nook St
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSara Sands
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighSarasota High, Sarasota
- Listing Office:Key Solutions Real Estate Grp
Listing information courtesy of Key Solutions Real Estate Grp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.