Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4742 Mainsail Dr, Bradenton
Experience the ultimate in GRAND SCALE COASTAL LIVING! Expansive home offering 6 bedrooms, 5 baths and over 4600 sq. ft. of living space. This stunning Custom-Built waterfront ESTATE HOME is perfect for large or extended family. Main floor boasts intricate Architectural details, coffered ceilings, wood floors and 3-zoned Air Conditioning system. Massive kitchen with custom wood cabinets, granite countertops, state-of-the-art stainless appliances, double ovens, 5-burner gas stovetop, center island, wine cooler flanked by breakfast area and family room would inspire any chef. Relax and enjoy the magnificent MASTER SUITE, walk-in closets, lavish spa inspired bath all steps from resort-style pool, spa and lanai. Invite your closest friends to spend time in the second-floor retreat offering spacious Theatre Room, game room, mini kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, glass sliders leading to the generous balcony area complete with spiral staircase for convenient access to first floor outdoor spaces. The outdoor boating lifestyle is found in the enchanted stone sculpted saltwater HTD pool, spa and waterfalls with fiber optic lighting, summer kitchen, paved lanai and private back yard DOCK decked out with 100-amp service, cable TV and Tide Slides to protect your prized vessel. Coastal-style grand living at its best behind the gates of Harbour Walk at The Inlets. Strategically located near I-75, I-275, world class shopping and dining, St. Pete, Tampa, Sarasota and Lakewood Ranch are minutes away.
- MLS® #A4415119
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,639
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Gas, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Other, Portico
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market676
- Address4742 Mainsail Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk, Riverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.