Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7719 Sudbury Gln, Lakewood Ranch
WOW, what a massive water view! So much attention to detail. Grand open floor plan. 4 en-suite bedrooms and 4.5 baths. Amazing laundry and work station with built-ins. Kenmore washer and dryer. Arrival area off garage into home has built-in shoe cubicles and coat hooks. COREtec floorings for a soft feel. Central Vac system, hurricane proof windows, tray ceilings. Granite countertops, huge floating island, quartz sink, KitchenAid appliances are Black stainless for no fingerprints, custom cabinets and soft close drawers, under cabinet lighting, tile backsplash, 5 burner gas cooktop, separate breakfast area. Stunning gathering room off kitchen. Den has audio speaker system and brand-new barn doors, an entire wall that is mirrored. Built-in desk in bedroom 3 with filing drawers. Swimmable saltwater pool and spa with gas fire pits. Travertine lanai. Plumbed for an outdoor kitchen. Calming owner’s retreat has walk-in shower with pebble floor and tile walls, quartz counters, vanity, private water closet, designer lighting, 2 walk-in closets and one with built-ins. Sitting area. Mechanical Air cleaner – increases efficiency, removes dust, pollen and smoke. HVAC system is the platinum package with 2 compressors. Extended garage. CC East offers amazing amenities and exercise classes. If you are a golfer, you will enjoy their 18-hole course. Centrally located and close to shopping, UTC Mall, dining, polo, soccer and 15 minutes to our famous beaches.
- MLS® #A4415201
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,146
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Available
- FeaturesGolf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market426
- Address7719 Sudbury Gln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Sp U
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 2:15pm EST.