Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
675 Mourning Dove Dr, Sarasota
Exquisite finishes and unmatched views flourish at this like-new, direct-bay Bird Key home. Located on one of the most prestigious streets in the neighborhood, this six-bedroom residence was built by Murray Homes in 2011 and offers 100’ of beautiful bay frontage. Walk in and immediately fall in love with the contemporary flair, from the modern columns with custom insets, cathedral ceilings with exposed beams and coffered designs, to the walls of frameless picture windows and sliders showcasing views of Sarasota Bay and Big Pass. Custom Travertine flooring throughout the first level creates a seamless flow from room to room. The living room opens to the dining room and is a few steps from the state-of-the-art kitchen for easy entertaining. This chef’s dream overlooks the family room and is equipped with two islands, six-burner gas range, Miele coffeemaker, all white custom cabinetry, breakfast nook and a splendid wine bar. Take the elevator or stairs up to the master suite, offering hardwood flooring, spa-inspired bathroom with hand-crafted floating tub, brushed nickel fixtures, designer his/her walk-in closets and its own terrace access. Bonus space down the hall includes a media room, gym and study. Five guest suites are arranged in a split plan to maximize privacy. Outdoor entertaining at this home is just as impressive as its interior. The lavish two-level, tiled lanai includes summer kitchen, covered dining, a wonderful trellis, saltwater heated swimming pool, spa and deep-water dock.
- MLS® #A4415343
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,047
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Available
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Marina, City View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market159
- Address675 Mourning Dove Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.