Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1545 Mallard Ln, Sarasota
Perfectly situated on a corner waterfront lot in this prime west of trail location sits this 3 year new "Voigt Brothers" custom built home. Entering the stunning double wood & glass doors, the expansive great room with water views sets the tone for a sophisticated, current & hip home ready for a growing family. The coastal contemporary style has a relaxed yet upbeat vibe enhanced by: white oak hardwood flooring, quartz countertops, white kitchen with oversized island, high end stainless appliances, coffee station, remote controlled backlit multi-color glass backsplash, custom crown & base trim molding & wood trimmed ceiling details. The great room features an impressive wall of white stacked marble housing the TV & fireplace, a separate dining room, an office with a custom double desk cabinetry, a large bonus room currently used as a play room with a wall of built-ins. Additional features include a 15'x14' "mud room" loaded with storage cabinets, a pet washing sink, second refrigerator & easy access to a deck with a summer kitchen. A refrigerated wine closet holding 100 bottles, a 13'x8' shelved walk-in pantry are welcome enhancements. Private upstairs level with 3 other en-suite bedrooms, oversized "family" shower, free standing soaking tub & large walk-in his/her closets. Lovely bay views from the master bedroom with sliders to the upper roofed deck. Enjoy outdoor entertaining on the lanai, salt-water pool with fountain & spa, built-in firepit, new seawall, boat lift & 3 car garage with storage.
- MLS® #A4415376
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,279
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Tile, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Solar Screens
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market249
- Address1545 Mallard Ln
- SubdivisionParadise Shores
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.