Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
466 E Macewen Dr, Osprey
Welcome to The Oaks, Sarasota's only 2019-2020 Platinum Clubs of America Recipient. This custom built Garry Group home boasts 4 bedroom 4 bathroom and is truly a Southern charmer. Traditional combined with perfectly symmetrical style with 3700+ sq. ft. Of living space. This one of a kind home is located on the 8th hole of the Eagle Golf Course. There are beautiful lake and golf course views while maintaining your privacy. As you navigate the circular driveway 2 graceful Magnolia trees with surrounding balustrade welcome you home. Enter the double doors to the elegant foyer and stop at the bar to enjoy your favorite beverage or gather around the piano. An open floor plan with coffered ceilings encompass the dinning room and living room and lends itself perfectly to entertaining in grand style. Continue through the French doors to the veranda with its large refinished pool, covered dinning area and separate outdoor kitchen and bar area. The party continues rain or shine. This custom floor plan is perfect for both entertaining and casual living. The open kitchen/family room with its exquisite wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and wall of warmth custom walnut built-ins sets the perfect tone for luxury and comfort. Peace and tranquility surround you as you enjoy the fabulous views of the golf course and lake. Membership is required as the Oaks is a member owned private Golf Community with impeccable amenities. The only availability for membership is through home ownership.
- MLS® #A4415404
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,754
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Special Community Restrictions, Park
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market349
- Address466 E Macewen Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, In Wall Pest System, Pest Guard System
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.