Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7350 Captain Kidd Ave, Sarasota
Why wait for new construction when you can have it all right now! Built in 2016, this magnificent gated Bayfront estate with over 160 feet of frontage is idyllically set at the end of a cul-de-sac to deliver panoramic bay views and stunning sunsets. This residence is impressive from the moment one enters the grand double front door that gives way to the two-story great room with stunning views of the terrace, pool area and tranquil bay waters beyond. Understated elegance resonates through the use of modern finishes including chiseled travertine and hardwood floors, Quartz and Silestone countertops, mosaic tiles, stone accents, and custom wood cabinetry. Like something out of a design magazine, the kitchen features wood ceiling beams, enormous rectangular island, professional grade appliances, abundant cabinet space, stunning light fixtures and a breakfast area with circular banquette. The great room, completely open to the kitchen and adjacent dining room, boasts wide three-panel sliding doors to the terrace and an impressive stone fireplace accented by custom cabinetry, open shelving and recessed flat-panel television. The master suite features an elevated circular sitting area, private terrace, two large walk-in closets, a spa like master bathroom and an office. A large lofted family room with wet bar and two guest suites are located on the second floor. An oversized three car garage opens directly to the poolside patio. A large rectangular pool with sun shelf and boat dock complete this amazing estate.
- MLS® #A4415503
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,608
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, In County, FloodZone, Cul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, Bay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market330
- Address7350 Captain Kidd Ave
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionBuccaneer Bay
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighRiverview High, Riverview
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.