Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
687 N Macewen Dr, Osprey
3 bedroom + office, 3.5 bath beauty with Southern exposure overlooking the 16th Green of the Heron Course! This custom built home offers all the space and amenities you will need for comfortable living and gracious entertaining. Your expectations of what this home will offer rise as you enter the large paver driveway; and, as you step inside through the double leaded glass doors, you will find those high expectations exceeded. Soaring ceiling, crown molding, large aquarium windows, full hurricane protection, a newer A/C, and an oversized 3 car garage with high-end epoxy floor are some of the many features that make this home special. The enormous master suite features a luxurious bathroom and large custom walk-in closets. All bedrooms are en-suite. With Southern exposure and situated on the 16th green of the Heron Course, the large pavered lanai offers great views and a place to relax or party with family and friends. Take in the sun around the pool with spa and waterfall or sit in the covered area with summer kitchen to dine al fresco. The Oaks Club has two championship golf courses, 12 HAR-TRU tennis courts, a junior Olympic community pool, croquet, a recently built state-of-the-art fitness center and offers a wide variety of dining, recreational and social options. Club membership is available and required.
- MLS® #A4415614
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,927
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Other, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market161
- Address687 N Macewen Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 10:14pm EDT.