Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
230 N Washington Dr, Sarasota
A rare opportunity to call St. Armands Key home! Located right on Sarasota Bay where you can enjoy panoramic water views as well as vistas of the downtown Sarasota skyline and Ringling Bridge, this home affords you an amazing lifestyle – all within walking distance to the Circle where you have access to beach, fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Nestled amongst lush foliage within a rich tropical setting, this lovely home embodies the charm and casual lifestyle you would expect of island living. The bright open floor plan immediately presents you with amazing views. The well-equipped kitchen is open to the family room featuring a wood burning fireplace and sliding glass doors overlooking the expansive pool deck area and beautiful waterways beyond. The truly spacious master suite enjoys its share of beautiful views with plenty of room for the en-suite office area. Custom closets provide lots of storage for both Him and Her and the master bath is tastefully updated with walk-in shower and stone-topped vanity. This home offers both space and privacy for all of its guests with 2 additional en-suite guest bedrooms available on the main floor. The 3rd guest suite is accessible via an exterior staircase that brings the guests up to their private retreat. Life on the water can be fully enjoyed here right from your dock! Equipped with water, electric, lift and sea wall, it offers the ideal spot from which to take in colorful sunsets, drop in a fishing line and to set out upon the nearby waterways.
- MLS® #A4415745
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,850
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market79
- Address230 N Washington Dr
- SubdivisionSt Armands Division
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 9:30pm EST.