Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14210 9th Ter Ne, Bradenton
Just finished in 2018 and currently used as the Winding River model, this beautiful custom home by Bruce Williams Homes is the Spanish Creek. If you are ready to purchase a pre-built custom home this may be your answer. Professionally designed with 2,759 sf of space, this 3 bedrooms/3 bath pool home has an open-concept great room design with an office/den, bonus room, and 3-car garage. The gourmet kitchen overlooks the great room and pool area. It features soft-close cabinetry, granite countertops, and large island with breakfast bar. You will feel like a culinary connoisseur with the cutting edge technology of Samsung "Chef Collection" stainless steel appliance package bringing virtual flame induction touchscreen cooktop, combo convection/microwave oven with divider to cook in one oven at two temperatures. Extensive crown molding, designer lighting, impact resistant windows and sliders, and many other fine detail adorn throughout the home. The large pool is wrapped with an expansive screened paver lanai that includes a large covered outdoor living area. Winding River is a small community consisting of 62 half-acre home sites on the banks of the upper Manatee River with quaint walking trails and a private, resident-only boat ramp for direct access to the river. Just 2.5 miles from Lakewood Ranch shopping, dining and top-rated schools and 45 minutes to the beautiful Gulf coast beaches. Take a look at the 3-D Virtual Walk-Through for details and floor plan layout.
- MLS® #A4415845
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,759
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market309
- Address14210 9th Ter Ne
- SubdivisionWinding River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Marcus & Company Realty
Listing information courtesy of Marcus & Company Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.