Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5611 Garden Lakes Majestic, Bradenton
Welcome to popular Garden Lakes, a maintenance free, 55+, amenity rich community. This beautifully maintained detached single family home has had a number of updates over the years, some of which include a new tile roof, windows, water heater, A/C, and appliances. The sellers have also updated interior doors, flooring with engineered wood, newer carpet, refaced kitchen cabinets, updated countertops, and so much more. The garage also offers an air conditioned workshop. This is one to see quickly before it’s under contract.
- MLS® #A4415917
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Street Paved, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Rods, Thermal Windows
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address5611 Garden Lakes Majestic
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGarden Lakes Village
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market166
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.