Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9260 Mcdaniel Ln, Sarasota
This Taylor Woodrow house has all that you need to enjoy life in the tranquil surroundings of The Founders Club, a 726 acre gated community with one of the best golf courses in the area. One enters through double glass doors into the living room which will impress with its sweeping 8 foot windows overlooking the lanai and pool area. 12 foot ceilings with crown molding, tray and coffered finishes add to the feeling of spaciousness. On one side is the formal – yet open – dining room, while on the other, the hardwood floored study lies behind double doors. A wet bar with refrigerator completes the circle, allowing one to enjoy the conversations of friends while preparing their libations! To the right of the living room is the master bedroom suite, the bedroom again with tall windows (and electric blinds), and a door onto the lanai, the bathroom with an entrancing walk-through shower. On the other side of the house, the two guest bedrooms have large en-suites and walk-in closets; both are bright and airy, ready for extended stay by friends and family. The kitchen is large and equipped with top end appliances, including a double oven, and has beautiful dark wood cabinets. It overlooks and is part of the family room, and beyond lies a large bonus room for work, study or play. The outside displays Florida living at its best, with a large pool and lanai area (complete with summer kitchen), and views toward the golf course 14th fairway. The house wants for nothing, and will be a perfect home for a lucky buyer!
- MLS® #A4416171
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,935
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Security, Tennis Court(s), Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Street Dead-End, Near Golf Course, Greenbelt View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Child Safety Fence, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market420
- Address9260 Mcdaniel Ln
- SubdivisionFounders Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Crown Molding, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- ElementaryTatum Ridge
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle, McIntosh
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 12:31pm EST.