Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4704 50th Ave W, Bradenton
Look no further! Beautiful Glenn Lakes home with natural light that fills this lake-front gem. Lawn, landscaping and home has been impeccably kept and loved by the original owners. Every inch of this home is clean and maintained. Roof, flooring (laminate and Stain Master carpet), HVAC and more have been updated. Fabulous location in West Bradenton, close to IMG, SCF and a short drive to the white sand beaches of Anna Maria Island, restaurants and shopping. Spacious master bedroom with large master bath features separate walk-in shower, soaker tub and dual sinks. Two guest bedrooms and bath are across the house for privacy. Separate in-door laundry room. Enjoy cocktails in your lakefront caged/screen room or grill out on the large patio. Bring your Jacuzzi or plans for your new pool. Eat-in kitchen, French doors, kitchen island, wood burning fireplace, hurricane garage door and shutters, paver drive and walkway, 10 ft ceilings and many more modern features. Move-in ready and clean, clean, clean!
- MLS® #A4416214
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,964
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market187
- Address4704 50th Ave W
- SubdivisionGlenn Lakes Ph 1b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Banyan Tree Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Banyan Tree Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.