Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3408 Founders Club Dr, Sarasota
Beautiful Todd Johnston custom crafted home with salt-water heated pool & spa, full summer kitchen and expansive outdoor living including a gas fireplace. The spacious nearly ¾ acre lot is adorned with tropical landscape with side load garage and circular paver driveway. Fences are allowed with HOA approval. A well-designed floor plan is perfect for families and guests alike. Rich with quality appointments including ceiling details, gas-fireplace, built-ins plus a fabulous kitchen with dual-ovens, a gas cooktop, solid wood cabinetry, wet-bar, service area, walk-in pantry and more. Three bedrooms, including a luxurious owner's retreat, plus an office and a solarium on the main level. Upstairs there is a large bonus room with wet-bar, plus a 4th bedroom, bath and sliders to an exterior balcony. Enjoy the tranquil setting with yard space for pets to play. The gated Founders Club, is known for it's majestic oaks, glistening lakes, open green space and southern plantation style clubhouse. Membership optional, no-tee time needed golf, is the perfect place to call home. The club offers fitness, tennis, yoga, restaurant and an improved social calendar with an onsite membership director. This location is attractive being just minutes to downtown Sarasota and also Lakewood Ranch for arts, culture, fine dining, shopping and more!
- MLS® #A4416250
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,864
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market315
- Address3408 Founders Club Dr
- SubdivisionFounders Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTatum Ridge
- MiddleMcIntosh Middle, McIntosh
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.